If this is your first visit to Allyu, the following information may be helpful for you. Please feel free to explore more detailed information regarding our space and policies through the tabs at the left.
If you have any further questions, please call us at 312.755.1313. We are looking forward to meeting you!
To briefly address our most frequent questions:
- Our space does not include communal locker rooms. We are happy to check items for you, and will provide a robe and spa bag for you to keep your personal items with you if you are receiving multiple services.
- Private shower rooms are complimentary for our guests but they do require reservation and are based on availability.
- We validate parking for $3 up to 3 hours in two garages near our location. You can read more about our location and parking in the menu to the left.
- To assure all guests are able to enjoy a peaceful experience, we ask that electronic devices be turned off and put away before entering treatment areas. Our tented Relaxation Space is intended for quiet time and meditation, so we respectfully request that guests refrain from using electronic devices and keep conversation to a minimum while enjoying this amenity.
- Gratuities are typically in cash. We can provide cash back from a debit card on site if needed.
- We do take a credit card to hold all appointments and to use in the event of late cancellation. A 50% service fee will be charged to your credit card for cancellations with less than six business hours notice. Full cost of your service is charged for appointments missed without notice. Multiple service reservations and group spa events have unique cancellations policies that will be clarified at the time of reservation.
- We honor all appointment times on our books, so clients arriving late should expect their appointment to end at the scheduled time without discounts.