The wellness and safety of our guests and team is our utmost priority.
We are committed to offering you a relaxing and healing experience, while providing you confidence and safely in the environment. We have implemented internal protocols above industry guidelines to take care of you in the best possible manner.
- All spa clients and employees are required to wear a face mask that covers both the nose and mouth. Practitioners also utilize face shields and/or gloves as needed to accommodate treatment needs. Please note: our building requires all guest to wear a mask at entry.
- HEPA air purification systems, which have been proven effective in removing virus particulates, are located in every treatment room and throughout all shared spaces.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in the treatment rooms and throughout the spa.
- Contact surfaces are regularly sanitized.
- Waiting clients are spaced appropriately and social distancing is maintained whenever possible.
- All employees receive a health status and temperature check prior to each shift, and will not be permitted to work with symptoms or a temperature exceeding 100.4 degrees.
- Currently all clients will be required to sign a waiver at each visit, affirming that they are neither symptomatic nor at risk of being recently exposed to the Covid 19 virus.
- All clients will be reminded that if they are ill, or feel unwell in any way, please cancel or reschedule appointments as soon as possible.