Frequently Asked Questions
If this is your first visit to Allyu, the following information may be helpful for you. Please feel free to explore more detailed information regarding our space and policies on our Helpful Information & Policies page.
First Visit Information
If you have any further questions, please call us at 312.755.1313. We look forward to meeting you!
To briefly address our most frequent questions:
- Our space does not include communal locker rooms. We are happy to check items for you, and will provide a robe and spa bag for you to keep your personal items with you if you are receiving multiple services.
- Private shower rooms are complimentary for our guests, but they do require reservation and are based on availability.
- We validate parking for $4 up to 3 hours in two garages near our location. Please note: for visits longer than 3 hours, our validation will not apply, and the cost of parking will reflect the standard daily rate of $20. You can read more about our location and parking on our Helpful Information & Policies page.
- To ensure that all guests are able to enjoy a peaceful experience, we ask that electronic devices be turned off and put away before entering treatment areas. Our tented Relaxation Space is intended for quiet time and meditation, so we respectfully request that guests refrain from using electronic devices and keep conversation to a minimum while enjoying this amenity.
- Gratuities are typically in cash. We can provide cash back from a debit card on site if needed.
- We do take a credit card to hold all appointments and to use in the event of late cancellation. A 50% service fee will be charged to your credit card for cancellations with less than six business hours notice. Full cost of your service is charged for appointments missed without notice. Multiple service reservations and group spa events have unique cancellation policies that will be clarified at the time of reservation.
- We honor all appointment times on our books, so clients arriving late should expect their appointment to end at the scheduled time without discounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
A group typically consists of five to six guests.
We suggest planning your event at least four weeks in advance for better availability, particularly if you are interested in weekend dates. Group reservations are made on a first come first serve basis and are subject to availability.
A credit card number to secure all appointments booked, a $150 deposit, and specific service requests. Verbal or written acknowledgment of our cancellation policy is also required.
Our community room is reserved for groups for 30 minutes prior to your services. This complimentary space includes a personal concierge to welcome you and guide you through our space. Our space also includes a tented relaxation area which is surrounded by treatment rooms. The tented space is for the enjoyment of all of our guests and we ask that the area remain quiet and cell phone-free as it is a transitional space for guests between services. The tented relaxation area is not suitable for group visitation.
We do not have communal locker rooms. We are happy to check items for you, and will provide a robe and spa bag for you to keep your personal items with you if you are receiving multiple services. Private shower rooms are complimentary for our guests, but they do require reservation and are based on availability.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate any outside food or beverage.
Group events have a strict 48-hour cancellation period. Appointments cancelled within 48 hours are charged 50% of the cost of service. Appointments missed without notice are charged 100% of the cost of service. This fee can be charged to the credit card given to reserve services or deducted from the deposit. Since we are not in communication with all guests, we rely on the group contact to clarify this policy with their group.