Allyu (ah-yū) is an homage to the Quechua word for community. It represents our commitment to the ever-evolving needs of our clients, ourselves, and the earth that sustains us. This word encapsulates the philosophy of Allyu and serves as a beacon as we interact with each other and our world.
Our gift within our community is safe space, superior treatments, resources, education, and products to promote health and well-being.
- We believe in treating ourselves, each other, and the earth with care and respect.
- We believe we are all part of a community and our actions affect the whole.
- We believe we each possess the power to create change, manifest our destiny, and move away from that which does not serve us.
- We believe each person is imbued with innate gifts—all are equal, unique, and honored.
- We believe our individuality can be expressed and appreciated within the structure that creates safety and order.
- We believe in creating a healing space and caring respectfully for each other and ourselves.
- We believe each person creates their own healing. We can create a safe place for healing to occur and support one in initiating a journey. The choice of how to move forward on that journey is a personal decision, honored without judgment.
- We believe in embracing all people regardless of ethnicity, religious belief, gender, economic status, or sexual orientation. Our world is beautiful and diverse.
- We believe in providing educational resources and creating community to inspire new ideas that support growth and whole person well-being.
- We believe in encouraging innovation and empowered decision making.
- We believe our actions, products, and services should always embody excellence.