Massage Therapy has become a more prevalent resource for alleviation of discomfort and stress symptoms. Even though the benefits of massage are well-known, the profession comes with specific terminology and there can be challenges expressing personal style preferences and needs. Feeling comfortable conveying your desires and providing clarifying feedback is imperative to assuring you receive… Read more »
March 16, 2020
In light of the emerging developments, Allyu Spa will be temporarily closing as of March 17, 2020. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or leave a message at 312.755.1313. We will be working remotely to monitor phone calls and emails, and will provide notice when we have a confirmed return date. Wishing you a peaceful mind and strong spirit during these times! We look forward to seeing you soon.
THE BEST JOURNEY IS
THE ONE BACK TO SELF.
Allyu Spa provides therapeutic massage and bodywork, advanced skincare and beauty resources in a caring and luxurious environment. Our goal is always to attend to your wellness needs in a personal and attentive way.
- MON–FRI: 10AM–8PM
- SAT: 9AM–8PM
- SUN: 10AM–6PM
WHAT'S NEW AT ALLYU
In our physical spaces, energy becomes built up over time. The many different people who enter the space bring their different energies, and those energies can linger in the space long after the person leaves. This can lead to a hectic, stressful, strange, or uncomfortable feeling hanging in the space. We all lead such busy… Read more »
Facial peels are a versatile way to treat a variety of skin concerns, from hyperpigmentation to treating acne to helping banish fine lines and wrinkles. They do have a bit of a reputation for being intense and leaving your face red and sensitive, so many people initially shy away from the idea of a peel… Read more »
The New Moon is, as the name would imply, the beginning of the lunar cycle of waxing and waning. When the moon is new and a sliver of it appears out of the darkness of the Balsamic Moon’s introspection and depth, this marks the time when the moon’s energy is most receptive to our intentions… Read more »
- RT @MantraYogaMag: Know this, you can start over, each morning. #yoga t.co/gskX6GueaF 3 years
- Happy Wednesday everyone! Follow the link below and check out our mention in the Chicago Parent! t.co/2VRRuh3JP7 via @ChicagoParent 3 years
- Debuting our signature Allyu Lip Balm! Because we know that Valentines Day kisses start with soft lips ❤️ t.co/P29hshChUm 3 years
- #agentlereminder your authentic self is the most beautiful thing you have to offer. Never lose it and stay true to self 💚🌾#happywednesday 3 years
- #WednesdayWisdom #Temple #Body #Saraha t.co/GHXJEuV4Vy 3 years
- #Emerald is a stone of love & honesty and is associated with the Heart Chakra. When used it enhances joy, clairvoya… t.co/YxgxPdOp2G 3 years
- #NewYear #2017 #TreatYourself t.co/vcPH961oFL 3 years
- Our chakra sessions all incorporate chakra specific aromatherapy to help restore balance to each of your chakras...… t.co/J1IWrk3RyE 3 years
- RT @chiwomanmag: Beauty Beat: Best Winter Treatments! t.co/UI7iy9ZQ95 @allyuspa @spa_azul t.co/R4xUopmnit 3 years
- #Ganesha is the Lord of Good Fortune & Remover of Obstacles. He is often invoked at the beginning of any new ventur… t.co/IoiRcPWDfT 3 years
"I'm a private massage therapist so I may be more critical than others and with that, I will say that I truly enjoy my massage experience at Allyu Spa."
"The staff makes it understandable it is all about the client once you enter the door. "
"Ask for Gerri, you won't find a better massage therapist!"
"AMAZING. This is quite possible the closest place to heaven in Chicago"
"I immediately felt calm and relaxed as soon as I walked in the door. Without a doubt best facial I have ever had. I will definitely become a regular!"
"I always have an incredible experience at Allyu. Jasmine is the reason I keep coming back every month. She is just AMAZING!"
"Pei is a delightful young woman and a very talented tech. The pedi was wonderful and she made me feel very relaxed and comfortable."
"I went in for a massage and Cindy was FANTASTIC! "
"I've been here a number of times and I always leave feeling refreshed and so relaxed. The minute you step into Allyu Spa, you feel at peace."
"I come here 3 times a year with dear friends, for our birthdays. Though we can't always get the same therapist, we have NEVER had a less than stellar, pampered experience."
"Robby was awesome! Went in due to an injury, and walked away having more movement in my arm than I have had in YEARS!"
"Jenny was fantastic - one of the best estheticians I've worked with to date. She has won me over as a regular."
"Most relaxing facial ever with Paige. I love Allyu."
"Allyu Spa is my happy place. I usually have a signature facial and the chakra massage. Both leave my skin glowing and my heart in a better place!"
"The facial was great (thank you, Kara). Very thorough and relaxing."
"Shelbie was AMAZING when it came to organizing the bachelorette party that I was hosting. She was professional, organized, knowledgeable, and a wonderful person to work with."
"Cameron did an amazing job on my shoulder. I literally left standing about an inch taller."
"The massage was great. The facial really made my skin come back to life and the manicure was relaxing."
"I had a no-chip manicure from Rachel, which has lasted nearly 3 weeks. I enjoyed my time with her at the very relaxing spa."
"Honestly the best in the city and the only one I keep coming back to again and again because of the super accessible price point and excellent customer service. Nothing but praise."
Allyu in the Press
- Allyu Spa USA Today 10Best
- The 6 Best Spas In Chicago Chicagoist
- Best Day Spas in Chicago Chicago Magazine
- Most Blissful Spa Treatments in Chicago Marriott Traveler
- Look Well-Rested When You Go Back to Work Michigan Avenue Magazine
- ‘Tis the Season Modern Luxury CS
- Top 3 Romantic Spots In Chicago Wish You Were Here